Monday, August 25, 2008

A new phase in life...


I have never been great at blogging. Normally, I jot a few things down and forget I ever wrote it. However, seeing as how busy our lives have gotten, I thought I'd start one. My sister had the idea, and I stole it from her. So, here is the start of trying to update people on our lives.

Tim is working full time selling cars. I am working part time at the grocery store still and tonight I begin my first grad school class. Hopefully all goes well and I will graduate December 2010 with my MA. Life is hectic and busy with different schedules and one car. Hopefully, after this week we will get into a schedule. It's weird seeing everyone go back to HU because we are not. Although, a good number of our friends aren't there anymore, in my mind they are!

Married life is good. Our church home is good. We are excited to start going to a New Couples Life Group starting in September. We don't know many other couples or people our age, so it'll be a nice place to meet people. Being in Charlotte has been good for us. We are truly seeing how God has blessed us and had HIS hand in things long before we ever realized it.

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

Yay Morgan! Welcome to the new world! Actually, still getting used to it myself. Hope you enjoy it, and I'm glad I can give you such a great idea! :)