Taryn,
I figured I'd write this to you since you are the only one to read it and I never reach you by phone. I have a paper due tomorrow, so of course, I'm procrastinating!
I got a new camera! I should be getting it tomorrow or so! I'm excited, it's so neat. You'll like it - it's one of the big ones. Also, Brandi said I could take pictures of Colt and Cooper. So, I'm going to do some child photography for her! I'm excited.
Anyways, miss you sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Taryn isn't the only one that reads this! I'm excited that you got a camera! Good luck with your paper. I have a 20 page-r due tomorrow night, and I just got home from clinical - SICK!
Thank you Sara! See? I'm not the only one. Good for you and the camera! I'd like to get one, but we have a few other things in line first... better car... bigger house... loan payments... You know how that all goes!
Post a Comment