Saturday, January 23, 2010

One of my favorite things.


I am sitting and watching Julie and Julia and hearing their stories of loving cooking! It made me think about my favorite thing to do. I LOVE baking chocolate chop cookies.

It's kind of like an addiction for me. It makes me really happy to make them & it REALLY makes wonderful after effects of being able to enjoy them. I went on a spree last week. It possibly could have been because it was my first crazy insane week of school and I wanted something to make me less stressed.

One of the best new additions to making my cookies - is an AMAZING new spatula. I'm not kidding. It's seriously that good. I received it from my wonderful husband in my stocking this year. I love making the cookies by hand and not by mixer - I don't know why, but I just think they taste better. Anyways, look below at the best spatulas ever: Paula Deen Silicone Spatula Set!


I am not kidding, it really is that wonderful, to warrant any entire blog post about it. It really makes my joy of making chocolate chop cookies so much better! Anyways, I really do love baking cookies.

What is your favorite thing to bake/cook? What is your favorite kitchen tool/utensil?

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

Wow. Must have had a little too much down time today! To be honest, mine are my tongs. Use them for EVERYTHING! Picking up raw meat so I don't have to touch it, turning over bacon so it doesn't splatter on me... love them!