Sunday, August 1, 2010

August?!

I can't believe it's August!
I'm really excited actually because a lot of things happen this month!
Celebrate my birthday, finish this class, take a vacation, visit family, and start back again to school!

Tim begins full time grad school, with four classes. I'm glad he loves accounting because it bores me to tears (Sorry Erin - I'm glad you like it too!). He's looking forward to starting (so he can finish) his Masters too. I am really looking forward to my FINAL semester in graduate school (for now)! I have three classes (including my 20 hour internship) for this semester and I am set right now to graduate in December! Which is wonderful news to me, 69 hours of classes completed! I was really happy when I found out that all of my siblings and my Papa and Karen are trying to come for graduation. That meant a lot to me. Hopefully I will have my NCE test results by graduation and will be well on the way to the licensing problems. Tim and I laughed when we realized how many initials we'll have by our names when signing documents for work. I'll (hopefully) be MA, LPCA, NCC and on my way to being an RPT (I know, slightly crazy but thankfully I don't have to sign them all)! Anyways, enough school talk, on to writing a paper!

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

Not only siblings, but nephew will be there as well! Yay!