Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 8: February 19-25

I am thankful for some great friends. Friends I have grown up with, friends from college, friends from work, and friends in my life now. I am especially thankful and grateful for a couple friends - Ashley and Rachel. These two girls are vary different but have provided me TREMENDOUS amounts of help, support, and encouragement.

Ashley from work is my sanity. After all of our other friends have left and moved on, she encourages me and supports me and listens to me vent on the bad days I have! So excited for her as she is in her 2nd pregnancy and has the most adorable little boy.

Rachel is a girl I went to college with and was in ChiO's with, only to find out later that she moved to Charlotte! So happy that her and her husband are here and such great friends with us. From shopping buddies to coupon friends to seeing her with her little one. Rachel has been a great friend. So glad that we are going to be "near neighbors" in just a few days!

I have many more, but in the past two days of frustration/stress/and anxiety, these two have been exceptionally awesome!

No comments: