1. Coldplay: Enough said...
2. Birthday: Wonderful!
3. Haircut: Chopped 6+ inches off! I LOVE it!
4. Vacation: Absolutely wonderful! We spent time with Candace/Jonathan and the Ruddys!. Then we headed to Searcy and stayed with Sara/John. I got to catch up with Megan, Kim/Willie, My Sunshine School friends, the Diles, Bible Study friends, and all my roomies! Three of the 4 of Tim's roomates were there and all of mine were there. It was great because as we stood in the kitchen of Sara's house, eating desserts, and just being so happy that we were all together. None of us ever thought we would be in one room together, ever again. Our old Bible Study friends were all together and we had dinner together. It was so much fun laughing and joking with each other. I'm putting some photos here but eventually I will post them all into facebook. It was MUCH needed and MUCH enjoyed. We loved spending time with our friends and family who we hadn't seen in over a year. : )
5. Practicum - This deserves it's own post - or multiple posts. Keep reading later for more details - because I know I'll have some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need to see some pictures of this haircut... :)
Post a Comment