Let's refresh to last month on August 18th - I'll give you a brief recap...We had to get two new tires because we almost blew out two tires when the tread came all the way through.
This month on September 18th - Tim thinks something is going wrong with the car. He gets out, walks behind the car as I drive slowly and says, "Stop!" I get out and look with him at our rear tire. We stare at the huge bulge in the rear tire. The one that was fine a month ago. So, we head off again to the car shop for two new tires and a new alignment. As they are going to do the alignment they realized that there is a tire rod (or something) broken, hence the reason our alignments have not lasted.
So one month and a few hours later we have had: Four brand new tires, 1 new tire rod, and 2 alignments. Oh the joys.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment