Saturday, November 14, 2009

November? Really?

I haven't kept up with this or much of anything since the past two months have been a blur. I can't wait for next week, when I get almost the entire week off! Anyway, here is a recap of what we've been up to. And, to make it more fun...here's some photos that show you:

October 1st: Park
There was a BEAUTIFUL day at the park, so Tim went fishing and I brought things to study. Tim fished, yet, I slept in the sun.


October 4th: Wedding
Robbie, is a friend I have had since I was 4 months old. He married Jennifer on October 4th. Tim and I were so happy to be able to make their wedding. I took their engagement pictures over the summer.






Double Date October: PF Changs
We double dated with my parents one night at PF Changs. : ) It was amazing. Here was the dessert that Tim and Dad shared. Mom and I each got two mini dessert "shots."


Mid October: Engagement Parties
I photographed two engagement parties for the same couple, in the same day. It was the same couple that I took their engagement photos....



October 31st, Halloween: Parental Photo Shoot
My mom wanted pictures of her and dad. So, we went out to find places where I could shoot some photos for my parents...They cracked me up.






Today, On campus....Beautiful day.

No comments: