Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress, or lack thereof.

So over the course of the past week, I've really made an effort to lose weight. I worked out 4 times (a great improvement from none because of school). I have had a LOT of water (so much more than I ever used to drink).

Throughout the week, I weighed myself, around the same time every night. At one point, it said I had lost 2.6 pounds since the beginning. Back to tonight, apparently I'm the same weight as last week. Maybe one of these days I will begin to lose weight. The only motivations is I feel better physically and I can tell the weight is shifting (so it looks like I've lost some even if I haven't).

So there is my progress for the week............I worked out, I drank water, less soda, and I remained the same week with A LOT of fluxuation during the week.

2 comments:

T. Brodie said...

I was going to ask yesterday how that was going! It's been a little over a week... hang in there!

Candace said...

Keep going! Fluctuations are completely natural - believe me, I helped people "weigh-in" for over 6 months. And average of two pounds a week is considered good loss. You'll get there :)