Saturday, May 1, 2010

Big changes....

Life is full of big changes. I'm happy, nervous, overhwhelmed, and excited!  Too much to blog about! Also, here is what our life has been like.....
So...if you are curious....
  • TIM GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL! (The big 49er is UNCC) So excited! YAY! We won't see each other for a year, but it will be worth it!
  • My sister is pregnant! YAY! I secretly hope it's a girl (well not to secret, since I just said it). But that will be a very spoiled and loved child no matter what...
  • Triple coupons....This time $5 for $50 of food! I saved 90%, can you believe it? I was stoked. Seriously, enough to use the word stoked!
  • My husband is wonderful. That's just a photo he let me take!
  • Easter with my parents and my cute leggings.
  • We drove to Raleigh so I could go to Maleah's shower, so happy for her. So glad I could go by. We also had lunch with Kent (the man who married us) and his wife Valarie. Wonderful couple.
Anyways, that's life for us! We are going for a week before classes begin at the end of May! We're headed to the mountains to visit my Papa and Karen, go on the lake hopefully, Tim can go shooting, and have a nice mini relaxation trip! Then we are headed to Memphis to see Candace, Jonathan, and the Ruddy's for the remainder of the week! It'll be a nice break before we start full drive into the summer!

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

Don't forget, you need to plan a trip here to see the nursery when I get it set up and do my maternity pics! I'm just saying... BTW- you DID use the word stoked. Might be judging here!