Monday, May 3, 2010

Greatest deal of the week!

Here is why I spend less than an hour or so on Sundays cutting and organizing my coupons.

Rite Aid
  • 4 Covergirl Foundations (some for mom)
    • BOGO @ $6.99
    • 2 Coupons for BOGO
    • Total price = 4 FREE
  • 2 Covergirl Concealors
    • BOGO @ $5.99
    • Coupon for BOGO
    • Total price = 2 FREE
  • 2 Covergirl Eyeliner Pens
    • BOGO @ $6.99
    • Coupon for BOGO
    • Total Price = 2 FREE
  • 3 Nivea Body Washes
    • $3.99 sale each
    • 3 coupons for $4 off
    • Total Price = I got paid $.03
Harris Teeter
  • 2 Coffeemate Creamers @ 2/$4
    • 2 $.50 each coupon = $3 off
    • Total price for 2 = $1
  • Daisy Sour Cream @ $2.19
    • $.50 coupon = $1.50 off
    • Total price for 1 = $.69
  • BE Chopped Spinach @ $1.50
    • $.50 coupon = $1.50 off
    • Total price for 1 = FREE
  • Sargento Cheese BOGO @ $3.19
    • $.75 off coupon = $1.59 off
    • Total price for 1 = FREE
  • 2 BC Warm Delight @ $2.35 each
    • 2 $.75 coupon = $4.50 off
    • Total price for 2 = $.20
  • Hormel Compleat @ $1.97
    • $.55 off coupon = $1.65
    • Total price for 1 = $.32
  • 2 BC Cake Mix @ $.97 each
  • 2 BC Cake Frosting @ $1.99 each
    • 2 $.75 coupon = $4.50 off
    • Total price for all 4 = $1.42

Combined Savings of the night:
Total price before Sales and Coupons plus tax: $103.64

Out of Pocket Cost (including tax): $7.04
Precent Savings: 93%

Which means, I got theoretically paid $96 an hour for my time. : )

1 comment:

sara elizabeth said...

That's awesome! I love analyzing our savings by shopping sales/ clipping coupons. Does HT double coupons at all? As much as I dislike Kroger in Searcy, I go for the coupon doubling. -Sara

P.S. I miss you!