Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random ramblings!

My Thoughts of today: 
  1. As of today, I have 5 nieces and nephews! Chloe was born today! Congrats to Candace & Jacob!
  2. Today was my LAST graduate school class! I graduate Saturday!
  3. I really miss spending time with friends, I feel like I haven't seen them in forever!
  4. Just the Way You Are performed by Glee is stuck in my head, and a great song!
  5. My family is coming SO SOON! : )
  6. I got my hair cut, and the girl made it weird, thankfully, my sister is coming and can fix it.
  7. I love Christmas ornaments.
  8. I have three wonderfully scented candles going throughout the place tonight (different rooms so smells don't overlap).
  9. If it's under 32 degrees during the day, it should be snowing. Not just cold. 
  10.  What's the random thought on your mind today?

1 comment:

T. Brodie said...

Unfortunately, there is a lot of randomness going on but none of it stands out enough to share! That's my random thought.