A lot has happened! Gayle came, My Family came, Botanical Gardens, I graduated, Family Christmas, I had a White Christmas, I worked a LOT of hours at the grocery store, New Years, Tim's last day at Macaroni Grill.
All jumping too: This past week!
My deadline for the LPC board was due on the 7th. That resulted in NUMEROUS calls made to the various organizations begging and pleading for them to get my forms in. It also resulted in numerous times where I thought to myself, "how does this happen?" People would tell me they couldn't do anything without my forms, and after I continued to tell them my forms were in and I had proof of delivery, magically someone would have just walked in the door with my form in hand ready to process it! I am 98% certain all the forms got in! So, I could be licensed in February! However, I am offically a National Certified Counselor. Still can't get a job but I have national certification, whoo hoo.
Then Tim got sick. Then Mom went to the hospital. I went back and forth between the two and getting the Piper for the day or to go out in order to help out Mom/Dad. I did get my Dad somewhat into couponing since he had to do the grocery shopping! Haha, it was hilarious. Mom is coming home today. Tim is finally a little coherent, but still sick.
I am looking forward to this week. I'm not working much, so it's a mini vacation for me! I need it! : ) Hope you all have had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! Here is to hoping 2011 is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment