Church yesterday was talking about being passionate. Afterwards, my dad said, "Are you passionate about couponing?" I would have to answer yes.
I LOVE saving money. I LOVE being able to get things for free. I LOVE buying more fresh produce because I was able to already save on everything else. I LOVE being able to donate MORE because of the fact I've saved so much! I get excited when I tell other people about couponing and get them into it. Teaching people to coupon is exciting for me.
My dad & sister have both called me just to tell me their savings on their grocery trips! I get just as excited for them as I get when I save! My Dad was so proud to tell me he saved over 50% and my sister, so excited to stockpile her baby food and get 60 jars of baby food, saving about 67% (I think)!
So, in honor of my passion of couponing, I thought I would share a great link with you all:
http://thecouponproject.com/2010/01/free-downloadable-2010-savings-tracker.html
This is a savings tracker that really helps you keep track of how much you are spending and what you are saving! It's really great, helps you stay organized, and makes you feel proud of how much you save!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you are so passionate. Anytime you want to be passionate and do my shopping for me, go for it! Love you and thanks for all the help and ideas. It might catch on with me eventually, but until then, keep it up! Love you!
PS- Right now, I'm passionate about sleep!
Post a Comment