After a day like today - I have fully acknowledged that whenever years down the road that I have children - I will be the worst mother when they are sick. I can't do it.
The sight. The smell. The sound.
I can't handle it.
Proof in point, I was trying to get the bag full of nastiness out of a can today. Thankfully, MY MOTHER, has a tolerance to vomit. I ran gagging to the sink while she took care of it. Then, trying to clean up something later, I ran dry heaving to the sink again, ran outside for air. Finally, with a guard over my nose, my eyes, and holding my breath - I took care of it. And then gagged.
I am not cutout for sick people.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But that's okay- you've got a cute new blog layout! Mom said Tim was feeling better. That's good!
Post a Comment