Reading a friend's blog tonight, I realized, I need to set a goal. I am now publizing it so I have more motivation to follow it since I have told everyone.
Preface: Losing weight is hard for me and always has been. It takes a lot of effort and I rarely see results. I am about to embark on an adventure But I am going to try my hardest to work on it this month and see in 1 month how far I've gotten.
So what's my actual goal? To get back to my wedding weight.
We'll see in one month where I am!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go for it. Do you need an accountability partner? I sure do.
Good luck.
good luck! what are you going to be doing? I can't wait to read about your progress. :)
You can do it! Just quit cooking all those good sounding meals!
Post a Comment